This website is owned and operated by JC Events Pty Ltd (ACN: 146 774 870) T/AS JC Events of PO Box 598, Yeppoon, 4703, Queensland, Australia. We operate the ticketing services offered via this website as the authorised agent of our valued clients, such as companies, corporations and event promoters (‘Presenter’) and any tickets purchased from this website are purchased from Us as the agent of the Presenter. Any dispute you have relating to an event or ticket purchase is between you and the Presenter. As agent for the Presenter, We are not liable for any claims relating to an event or ticket purchase, except as otherwise set out in these terms and conditions.
2. Every ticket sold through JC Events is also subject to: – the Presenter's term and conditions (please see the Presenter's website); – any terms and conditions of the venue at which event is held (please see the venue's website); – and any terms and conditions that may be printed on the ticket.
3. The Presenter reserves the right to add, withdraw, reschedule or substitute artists and/or vary programs, prices, venues, seating arrangements and audience capacity.
4. Use of this site is restricted to personal use and reference only.
5. All Prices quoted are in Australian Dollars and include local taxes (GST).
6. Online sales will cease when the allocation of tickets is sold, at a time otherwise specified by the client or usually 2 hours before doors open for the event.
7. Both JC Events and the Presenter reserve the right not to sell tickets to any person, agent or company.
8. Tickets will be delivered to you by the method you select during the booking process. If tickets are sent using Registered Post or a Courier service, they will only be sent to addresses where the purchaser can sign for delivery. Mail delivery option will cease to be offered 7-10 days before the event.
9. Tickets may not, without the prior consent of the Presenter, be resold or offered for resale at a premium over the face value of the ticket (including via on-line auction sites) or used for advertising, promoting or other commercial purposes (including competitions and trade promotions) or to enhance the demand for other goods or services either by the original purchaser or any subsequent ticket holder.
10. On occasion there may be an error in the advertised price of a ticket made available for sale via the JC Events system caused by human error or a technical error. Regardless of the reason for the error, JC Events reserves the right to immediately cancel any ticket sold or offered for sale for the wrong price. If JC Events cancels a ticket because of an error, we will refund you the amount paid for that ticket and we will endeavour to offer a replacement ticket of same or similar quality at the correct price, but we cannot guarantee such a replacement.
11. Notwithstanding these terms and conditions, if You use a “disposable&” or “temporary” credit card (such as those purchased over the counter at supermarkets) for Your online purchase We are not able to make any refund to you unless
a) you can provide full details of the credit card;
b) the credit card remains valid; and
c) you can produce the online purchase receipt.
12. JC Events act as agent for the Presenter, and as such, we can only refund tickets in accordance with the Presenter’s terms and conditions, and to the extent permitted by law, JC Events has no liability to you.
13. We do not replace any lost, stolen or destroyed tickets or exchange or substitute tickets after purchase, except in limited circumstances. We reserve the right to charge you a reasonable fee for the replacement of tickets. Please treat your tickets like cash, as we cannot replace lost tickets.
14. The Presenter reserves the right to alter the date, the venue and the entertainment and activities as advertised, without prior notice to you. Your entitlement to a refund in such circumstances is determined by the Presenter. Please contact JC Events directly first in order to determine your eligibility for a refund.
15. If the date, time or venue of an event is rescheduled or changed, your ticket will remain valid for the rescheduled date, time and venue.
16. If the Presenter authorises a Refund, We will refund to you the ticket price.
17. Refund of Booking fees, delivery, postage fees may be refunded, depending on the Presenter and the reason for the refund.
18. Any refund payable can only be made back to the credit card (whether temporary or otherwise) used in the original transaction.
19. JC Events will post any relevant information regarding any cancelled or rescheduled events on the website, when applicable. It is Your responsibility to check our website for information in relation to any events.
20. We fulfil Our commitment to you for the sale of tickets by either mailing or emailing the ticket to you, or by making the ticket available at the door for you to collect.
21. If you have elected to receive the tickets by mail or email and have not received your ticket(s) within 48 hours of the event, please contact JC Events.